Expert Hub Linking Center
Welcome to the Expert Hub Linking Center!
As an advanced manufacturer you need more information and support on the topics of service performance and service export? Then get connected with our Expert Hubs and benefit from a free guidance of our professional personnel. We’re delivering relevant and insightful advice that you need to build your business through export service performance. Expert Hub Linking Center offers a team of consultants comprised of industry experts who are passionate about their work and provide you with their expertise in specific fields with an extensive background in a wide variety of service competences. Our team delivers a full-range of skill-sets to meet your needs. Expert Hub provides you with ideas and advice on specific service that you are looking for boosting your business. In our database we provide you with experts that assist you in building and running a successful business in foreign markets. Expert Hub Linking Center provides new markets and new opportunities! Our experts are here to guide you every step of the way. The expert database contributes to the development of service export performance in Central Europe and beyond, in accordance with the overall mission of ProsperAMnet project.
How it works?
Expert Hub Linking Center includes two main fields that you can choose:
1. STRATEGIC QUESTIONS:In the database of strategic questions top experts from Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Slovakia and Slovenia are included. Their expertise are on different fields like service-innovation, data security, smart grid, IoT, AI, digital twin and many more. Whole matrix of skills can be found in Strategic questions. Choose the topic of expertise you are interested in, mark and the respective country you are interested to export and mark your location. Select the service where you need to boost your business and the database will show the most appropriate experts for your further counselling on foreign markets. Experts can answer on different questions like:
- How can we use service innovation in developing our products?
- How can we protect company’s data?
- How can we integrate IoT devices and machines in our company?
- What is digital twin in manufacturing?
- What is the difference between grid and smart grid?
2. OPERATIONAL CHALLENGES:This section of the Expert Hub Linking Center connects you with export facilitating institutions, which may assist you in overcoming operational hurdles. Export institutions can answer on different questions like:
- Do you understand the target market, market price, customers, culture, competition, etc.?
- Do you have a convincing offer (value proposition)?
- Are your products or services suitable for export?
- Is there enough demand for your product or service in specific country?
- Do you have enough capacity to increase sales?
- Do you have a plan for distribution and marketing?